Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a New Blogging session restart

It's been quite sometime ago that I logged in and started tying away my thoughts in a BLOG. What do I get when I turn my Blog page. I got 30 comments... all is spam or bot related comments. Blogger website should let me mark all and delete them all at once. Instead, I had to go through all the hassle to delete them one by one... which took me about half an hour to do so. ~Sigh~

So what is new with my life these days? Well, my addiction to mobile phones continue. Got myself a Nokia X6 8GB on last Saturday. This is what my phone looks like: (on the right). This is a good to touch and feel phone. Plus it is in BLUE (my favourite colour). 
Actually I started out my journey to Sg Wang in search for Sony Ericsson's new android phone: X10 Mini or Mini Pro. These two really capture my attention with the sleek and small and compact size. (Image below: X10 Mini Pro[left] & X10 Mini [right]).
Besides these two, I also have my eyes on Sony Ericssson Vivaz (left), HTC Wildfire (center) and Nokia C6 (right). The first can record video in HD... after a long thought, it's better to get a Video Camera... The second is from HTC, which sure has no problem with. However don't really like the interface it has... The latter, has a not so solid or comfortable feel especially the crack between the QWERTY keyboard and the screen. That's the only flaw for C6.
Oh my G, I have to admit. I am truly a super wasting money in the Mobile Phone area. Hahaha... 

Just to recap:
First: SE K300 (still with me, still can be operated, with lil malfunction on the joystick)
Second: SE W800 (My first and only walkman phone) RIP~cause: Drowned
Third: SE K550 (My first so-call Cybershot phone) RIP~cause: Kidnapped, never found
Fourth: SE Z710i (My first flip phone, still funtional, battery life unstable)
Fifth: SE G900i (My first touch screen / keypad phone, nothing great) Traded
Sixth: SE U100 Yari (My first slider phone, fun at first, slide is not a thing in long run) Traded
Seventh: Nokia X6 8GB (My first Nokia Phone and also my first FULL touch screen phone, enjoying it so far beside the WIFI problem I had earlier on) 


No comments: